- In2Food uses and may disclose your personal and corporate information in order to:
- Provide services to you
- Research, develop, administer, protect and improve our services
- Provide services to individuals and organisations you explicitly permit, and comply with legal compulsion such as a Court order.
- Other than listed in Clause 1, In2Food will not provide any information which you give to us to any other organisation or individual without your express permission.
- As part of routine administration, In2Food collects system status information and website usage information such as login times and usage records. These are not on-sold or disclosed to others except as required in Clause 1.
- All clients and subscribers may request access to the personal details collected by In2Food. in relation to themselves and the use of the their account. In2Food wishes to ensure that such details are always correct and up-to-date, and will amend any inaccuracies or changes to details on request.
- By law, In2Food must retain some client details for a minimum of 5 years. However, In2Food does not retain clients’ personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes of compliance with the law and routine administration.
- In2Food keeps client and client user information on controlled facilities which are reasonably secured against unauthorised access. Proof of identity will be required before information is released to any person, including the client.
- In2Food typically communicates with its clients by email, and sends all clients a monthly newsletter. In particular circumstances, urgent notifications may also be sent out by email.
The In2 Difference.
We combine dedication to excellence across our extensive national supply chain with our personal service and local knowledge to deliver the In2food difference.
We value our grower relationships. By entrusting and investing in our network of growers, we provide consistent, high-quality service across Australia to ensure continuity of supply.
We are passionate about sourcing the highest quality, freshest fruit and vegetables, starting with our growers.
‘TOM’ is In2food’s smart online ordering system, putting fresh produce ordering, tracking and self-management in your hands at the touch of your phone.
Leadership in action.
By living and breathing sustainability it makes us, and our partnerships, stronger.
Sustainability is important to us it’s how we show that every day we care by helping nurture the world for future generations.
Integrity is the foundation for our attitude and success towards our work and the people we support and engage with.
Using our systems and processes, high-quality fresh produce and outstanding service we love turning challenges into solutions that add value to our customers.
We understand our customer’s dependency for us to consistently deliver outcomes.
03. SERVICE TO OTHERS
We believe in outstanding customer service and strive in building a support system that will add value to our customers focusing on innovative and exceptional ways to enhance your experience
04. TEAM SPIRIT
We believe in supporting humour and excitement to encourage enthusiasm in everything we do. Our aim is to cultivate and nurture a collaborative team spirit.
We have a number of policies and best practice commitments that we practice, and that can be found at this link.
We respect differences and encourage a culture of inclusion among employees of all ages and knowledge backgrounds, therefore we embrace the benefits that diversity brings to our organisation. We will strive to continue to lead others by example.
We acknowledge the importance of our staff and encourage their contribution to enhance our business.